Deer Valley® Music Festival Pass Redemption
All 2021 Deer Valley® Music Festival Pass exchange requests must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours prior to the performance. Please call Patron Services at 801-533-NOTE (6683) on the day of the performance for assistance.
2021 Deer Valley® Music Festival Pass – Terms and Conditions:
- ONE pass is redeemable for ONE General Admission ticket to an eligible 2021 Deer Valley® Music Festival performance.
- Passes are not eligible to exchange for SIGNATURE concerts or regular 20-21 USUO season performances.
- Passes may be redeemed for a single performance, or distributed among multiple 2021 DVMF summer concerts.
- ‘21 DVMF passes may redeemed for select performances when single tickets go on sale to the general public.
- ALL passes must be redeemed by the individual(s) attending the concert (ticketing is subject to availability). This will require creating an account with USUO.
- We’ve gone digital! Download the USUO mobile app to access your tickets and concert information after exchanging your pass(es) for a 2021 Deer Valley® Music Festival concert.
Exchange Process: Please have your Deer Valley® Music Festival Pass(es) in hand before beginning the exchange process. Once you submit your exchange request, a notification will be sent to the ticket office and processed manually by one of our ticket agents prior to the performance. You will receive an email confirmation when the exchange is submitted and when it is processed.
Unique Deer Valley® Music Festival Pass: Each Deer Valley® Music Festival Pass has a unique number and barcode. Once a pass has been redeemed for a ticket, it will be null and void. Please tear up and discard redeemed passes immediately. (Individuals looking to make an exchange on a previously processed voucher should call the ticket office.) One pass is redeemable for only one ticket. Please make sure your pass is not expired. Expired Deer Valley® Music Festival Pass numbers will not go through.
Performance Restrictions: Deer Valley® Music Festival Passes may be redeemed for eligible performances when single tickets go on sale to the general public. Some restrictions apply. The drop-down menu below will list the available performances.
Questions & Assistance: Call Patron Services at 801-533-NOTE (6683) with any questions or to exchange your Deer Valley® Music Festival Passes over the phone. The ticket office phone lines are open Monday-Friday, noon-6PM, with extended service on performance days. In-person assistance is not available outside of performance hours.
Email: [email protected]