Patron Voucher Redemption
All voucher exchange requests must be submitted a minimum of 48 hours prior to the performance. Please call Patron Services at 801-533-NOTE (6683) on the day of the performance for assistance.
2020-21 Season Specific Rules (COVID-19 Safety Guidelines and procedures):
- Vouchers must be redeemed by the individual attending the concert at least 48 hours prior to the concert (ticketing is subject to availability)
- Vouchers may be redeemed online at usuo.org/exchange (preferred) or over the phone for concert dates as they are added to the USUO 2020-21 list of eligible performances
- Limit of four (4) vouchers may be redeemed per concert; this may include a maximum of two (2) separate households
- Please review all health and safety guidelines prior to attending any USUO 2020-21 concert
- All ticketing for 2020-21 is digital; concert attendees should download the USUO app to access their tickets and concert information after redeeming a voucher.
Exchange Process: Please have your ticket voucher in hand before beginning the online voucher exchange process. Once you click “submit” your exchange request will be submitted to the ticket office and processed manually by one of our ticket agents prior to the performance. You will receive an email confirmation when the exchange is submitted and when it is processed.
Unique Voucher Number: All vouchers have a unique number and barcode. Once a voucher has been redeemed, it will be null and void. Tear up and discard redeemed vouchers immediately. One voucher is redeemable for only one ticket. Please make sure your voucher is not expired. Expired voucher numbers will not go through.
Performance Restrictions: Vouchers may be redeemed for eligible performances when single tickets go on sale to the general public. Some restrictions apply. The drop-down menu below will list the available performances.
Questions & Assistance: Call Patron Services at 801-533-NOTE (6683) with any questions or to exchange your voucher(s) over the phone. The ticket office phone lines are open Monday-Friday, noon-6PM, with extended service on performance days. In-person assistance is not available outside of performance hours.